Bronze Memorial Plaques
In addition to the other services we provide, River Hills is able to assist you with selecting the design and personalization of your loved one’s Bronze Memorial. Memorials come in various types: Individual, Companion, Infant and Double Interment appropriate for remembering two family members interred in a single gravesite. We have longstanding relationships with the nation’s best producers of bronze memorial plaques and will work with you to ensure a lasting tribute to your loved one.
Memorials are priced by size and come in 24" x 14", 24" x 12", or 20" x 10". The price for each size includes any design the manufacturer offers in that size. Whether a plain Simplicity or a detailed Classic Evergreen, the cost is the same in a given size and includes:
- Template selection and design of the memorial plaque, including the color (additional costs may apply for select colors).
- Granite base, with your selection of color (additional costs may apply for premier colors).
- Name and dates.
- 5 word endearment phrase and up to 3 emblems (2 on an individual memorial).
Designing a distinct, beautiful and personal memorial for your loved one(s) provides the opportunity to honor them in the most personal way. By utilizing our comprehensive design program, we will assist you in being able to immediately evaluate your choices on a large LED monitor. Changes are easy and instant, and we are never done until your family and you are completely satisfied that you have made a memorial as unique as the loved one you are honoring. The design process typically takes anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes. We encourage you to take as long as you need because when you are done, it will be your perfect memorial for your loved one.
Your design experience includes your choice of memorial design, memorial color, granite color, personalized endearment phrase wording, choice of emblems or vases and even a personal picture (additional costs may apply).
Some tips to remember when designing a memorial:
- The memorial should remind visitors of your loved one's special attributes. One family, for example, who was unsure of what to say on their loved one's memorial mentioned that what they missed the most was seeing her smile. They instantly said “Your smile is always with us.” They decided that those simple words were the perfect tribute to their loved one and now stand on her memorial as a reminder of the life she lived.
- Consider the ultimate in personalization with Photo Expressions pictures etchings. Bring in your own photos to use in a custom memorial design cast directly onto the bronze plaque. While Photo Expressions are an additional cost, the results are stunning and one-of-a-kind. Read more about Photo Expressions below.
- Feel free to get creative with your endearment phrase. It can be as long as you like, and the first five words are included in the price of the memorial. Keep in mind that proper names and dates are not considered as part of these five words.
- Our Emblem database covers every hobby, organization or pastime you can think of and are a great way to represent your loved ones passions. You can choose two Emblems to be cast on an Individual memorial or three Emblems on Companion memorials, or you can choose any number of Emblems to be cast on your memorial for an additional cost per Emblem.
photo expressions memorials
Celebrate your loved one's memory with a Photo Expressions memorial. With these photo-realistic bronze plaques, you are able to use up to six of your own photos to custom design a personal and meaningful memorial that reflects your loved one's life.
Photos are cast into the bronze and can be further customized with Emblems to reflect the ultimate in personalization. We assist you through the entire process and monitor the design and creation of your memorial through completion.
If you are out of town or out of state, we can assist you in honoring your loved one. Through email we have assisted many families across the country to design their personalized memorial.
Finally, because of our prices, consideration and ease of design, families have asked if we can design a memorial for their family who is buried elsewhere. The answer is yes.